objectpath

Thomas William thomas.william at gwtonline-fb.de
Wed Apr 30 05:45:06 PDT 2008

Hello @ all,

I'm trying to write a simple app directly on the C-API. In the D-Feet
Debugger my app only shows with path "/" followed by the correct
interface representation.

Here is a rough summary of what my method-server does:
dbus_error_init
dbus_bus_get
dbus_bus_request_name

I implemented a HelloWorld Function on my own interface name and the
Introspect-Fct.

To watch for these Calls I use a very simple approach:
dbus_connection_read_write
dbus_connection_pop_message

And then decide via "dbus_message_is_method_call" which function to
call.

Everything seems to work except that I dont know how to set the object
path. I tried something with
dbus_connection_try_register_object_path
and some dummy values for the DBusObjectPathVTable without any luck so
far.

Any help would be appreciated.

Greetings,
Thomas William

Thomas William
GWT-TUD GmbH
Address: Noethnitzer Str. 46,
         01187 Dresden, Germany
Room:    Room 1038
E-Mail:  thomas.william at gwtonline-fb.de
Phone:   +49 351 463-38781
Fax:     +49 351 463-38245
management board : Dr. Reinhard Kretzschmar
                   Reinhard Sturm
Phone:             0351-87 34 17 20
E-Mail:            contact at GWTonline.de
Address            Chemnitzer Str. 48b,
                   01187 Dresden, Deutschland
Die GWT ist eingetragen beim Amtsgericht Dresden
HRB:        13 840
USt-ID-Nr.: DE 182 302 853
Der Gerichtsstand ist Dresden.