dbus-c++ bugfix in eventloop.cpp

Sergey Struzh sergeystruzh at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 10:17:25 PDT 2008

Hi there,

Apparently there is a bug in DefaultMainLoop destructor - kinda deadlock is
caused when a mutex is being tried to lock twice in the same thread.
pthread's manual says pthread_mutex_lock()'s behavior is undefined for such
scenario if the the mutex was initialized with PTHREAD_MUTEX_DEFAULT (which
is the case in DefaultMutex). In my case it was clients getting stuck.

The attached patch also contains a fix in xml2cpp that I already submitted
once, when dbus-c++ used to be hosted on wengo. For some reason I realize
that it was never applied. I would appreciate if it was done now.

Thanks.

--
Regards,

Sergey