patch for glib integration on dbus-c++ to support priorities

Eric Jonas jonas at MIT.EDU
Fri Aug 1 05:18:25 PDT 2008

Hey guys, I've got an app that saves data from the network to disk. I
control this application via dbus. Both dbus-c++ and the main sockets in
the app use the same Glib(mm) mainloop for dispatch.

I've written the following patch to let you set the priority of the
watch/timeout to be less than (or even greater than) other things in
your glib loop. It is attached -- please let me know if there's a better
place to submit it (or if I screwed up the patch somehow).

			...Eric