Multiple implementation of the same object

Lionel Dricot zeploum at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 07:31:24 PST 2008

Thanks for your explanation. It helps me a lot.

I've still one more question  : what if Service3 want to compute the mean
between Service1 and Service2. It means that the Client will not care if it
uses Service 1,2 or 3 but that Service 3 itself want to specifically ask
Service1 and 2, even if they have lower priority ! (and of course, it
doesn't want to ask himself). Is it possible with the FLAG ?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Lionel