Please Help

Satakopan V (HCL Financial Services) Satakopan.V at hcl.in
Fri Dec 5 08:22:32 PST 2008

Hi Team,

We are using the dbus version 4.0.1.2 and the operating system is sun
solaris 5.10 and java 1.5.0_16.  When try to start the dbAdapter we are
getting the "Invalid Port" error.  I am attaching the log herewith.
Please do the needful.

Satakopan.V
LASER - CTB
HCL Technologies Ltd. Vertex

Tech Park No.564,

Whitefield Road, Behind ITPL,

Bangalore 560 066

Office - +91 (0)80 41870000 Extn.: 4553
Direct - +91 (0)80 41874553
LASER Service Desk
Tel:UK 71004 : Europe: 8854 71004 :US: (250) 2121 ;
       Canada: (416) 682 8480; APAC +81-3-5156-4400;
       Japan 03-5156-4400
Direct lines: +91 80 66266735 /36/37/38/39
Email : laser.support at db.com <mailto:laser.support at db.com>
*******
This mail is transmitted to you on behalf of HCL Technologies.
Diese Post wird Ihnen im Namen der HCL Technologies ubermittelt
*******

DISCLAIMER: