[ANNOUNCE] D-Bus 1.1.20 "Conisten Water" New Stable Series Released

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Wed Feb 27 17:36:14 PST 2008

On Wed, 2008-02-27 at 15:58 -0500, Benjamin Reed wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 12:19 PM, John (J5) Palmieri <johnp at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> > A little over a year after releasing the 1.0.0 release of D-Bus I am
> >  proud to announce the beginning of a new series of stable releases. This
>
> So I guess the mac patches didn't make it in?  I can understand not
> integrating the launchd stuff this late in the cycle, but the other
> patches are fixes for actual build and runtime bugs on Mac OS X...

Links to the issues please.  I must have missed it and only seen the
launchd stuff.  In any case I am going to do a point release next week
so just point out the must haves. Launchd stuff would have to go into a
new unstable build and potentially backported as unsupported once it was
deemed stable enough.