Licensing way forward

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Fri Feb 29 03:53:38 PST 2008

John (J5) Palmieri schrieb:
> Since we can't move licenses due to not being able to track down the
> Codefactory IP (let this be a lesson to other projects)
I haven't found any thread in dbus which related to a contact person of
codeFactory and it may by already known, but in
http://www.his.se/templates/vanligwebbsida1.aspx?id=23399 there is a
formcer ceo of CodeFactory listed.

"Patrik Fransson has 15 years of experience in this business area, and
has had a number of leading roles in WM-data, been CIO for H&M Hennes &
Mauritz (1997-2000), and CEO for the Open Source company CodeFactory AB
(2000-2002)."

May be this helps a little bit.

Ralf