[ANNOUNCE] D-Feet D-Bus Debugger

Marcel Holtmann marcel at holtmann.org
Mon Jan 7 18:57:24 PST 2008

Hi J5,

> > > I’ve been playing around with a little tool for debugging applications
> > > on the bus. It is far from done but I decided to release it now that it
> > > has become useful. Right now you can see all names on the Session and
> > > System buses and get information on the objects and interfaces they
> > > export.
> >
> > attached is a patch that makes it also show properties.
>
> Thanks, this is great.  Committed and your name has been added to the
> AUTHORS file.

the attached patch adds the missing signature decoding for all current
assigned types.

Also I have some problems with the icon loading on Ubuntu Gutsy.
Something seems to be wrong, but I can't figure out what. The icons are
install under /usr/share/hicolor/16x16/apps/dfeet-* and it looks good,
but for some reason they are not loading. Maybe I have to install some
extra Python package to make this work. Any ideas.

Regards

Marcel