Object paths naming conventions?

David Stockwell dstockwell at frequency-one.com
Thu Jul 17 14:16:11 PDT 2008

AFAIK there is no preferred way for using Object Paths, as long as they
are unique within the namespace defined by your well-known connection
name ("org.fifthplanet.gogglesmm").

In fact, the BlueZ group (well-known name: "org.bluez") recently moved
from longer names like/org/bluez/hci0 to /hci0 for one object path,
because the "/org/bluez" prefix really conveyed no additional
information.

So, the three object names you describe are fine.

DS