dbus-c++ xml2cpp namespace mapping

Eric Jonas jonas at MIT.EDU
Fri Jul 18 07:45:12 PDT 2008

Hello! I've been using xml2cpp as part of dbus-c++ for a while now, and
it's really great. I'm running into the problem, however, of it assuming
my interface described in the xml file should map 1:1 with the c++
namespace of the resulting header-file/adaptor-object. Has anyone found
a workaround? I could edit the generated code, but of course this seems
like a bad plan, and the file itself says "This file was automaticaly
generated by dbusxx-xml2cpp; DO NOT EDIT."

Thanks again,
		...Eric