dbus-c++ access

Andreas Volz lists at brachttal.net
Mon Jun 30 11:21:01 PDT 2008

Am Mon, 30 Jun 2008 12:17:41 +0200 schrieb Robert Schwebel:

> On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 12:11:57PM +0200, Thomas Menguy wrote:
> > same here we are beginning to use it internally....and we have no
> > clean way to give back our changes to the community
>
> Did someone have contact with Paolo Durante recently?

I'm in contact with Paolo Durante and I send him yet some patches. But
for sure we need some important steps:

1. More developers with GIT access

2. A community of people who are developing or simply using dbus-c++

3. A first release. No matter how "finished" it is.

So far I had no problems with it. And distribution packages could be
build to easier spread dbus-c++. Developers are in fear using a library
from GIT where to only developer with GIT access seems not to have very
much time.

regards
Andreas