Unable to become the primary owner

Paul chemvell at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 21:24:09 PST 2008

  Hello list,

                    I am new to d-bus .I am using d-bus with the bluez
bluetooth stack on an Arm platform.I am able to start the the dbus daemon
and the system_bus_socket is getting created.But when I start the bluez hci
daemon whch uses the dbus,I get errors like "could not become the primary
owner  ,Unable to get on to dbus ",which is coming from a call to *
dbus_bus_request_name()*....and the return value is not matching
DBUS_REQUEST_NAME_REPLY_PRIMARY_OWNER...
is this due to any configuration issue?..should I add something to the
system.conf?

Thnk you for your time and consideration,
Warm Regards,
Paul.