org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.LimitsExceeded

Robert Rawlins robert_rawlins at hotmail.com
Thu May 1 07:28:35 PDT 2008

Hi Havoc,

Thanks for getting back to me on this issue.
> Yeah, if you have 50,000 match rules, it's almost certainly a bug in> whichever app got the LimitsExceeded error. I can't imagine there's a> reasonable way to exceed this limit on purpose.
I thought that was the case. Will this be a bug in the application which is publishing the dbus service? or one the app which is consuming it? is their anyway to tell this? It is my python (consuming) application which is throwing the exception I sent with the question and not the C (publishing) application.
Thanks in advance mate,

Robert