org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.LimitsExceeded

Robert Rawlins robert_rawlins at hotmail.com
Thu May 1 11:15:38 PDT 2008

Ok Thanks Havoc,> I would think the one consuming it, since it will be creating match> rules in order to receive signals.> > Note that by "app" I mean "the whole process including any libraries"> - there could be a bug in the python bindings or libdbus, I don't> know.> > Havoc
That gives me a good place to start looking I suppose. So, could you explain a little bit more about how these match rules work? Presumably this error I'm seeing is where Match rules are being created and then not disposed of properly, is that correct? When is a match rule created? when I connect to a signal?

Thanks for your help mate,

Robert

All new Live Search at Live.com

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/msnnkmgl0010000006ukm/direct/01/