org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.LimitsExceeded

Robert Rawlins robert_rawlins at hotmail.com
Thu May 1 11:33:22 PDT 2008

Hi Havoc,
 > Right, in the C API it's dbus_bus_add_match() and it would typically> be done to "subscribe" to a signal.> > Havoc
Ok, well that helps narrow down the issue. I've used the python API plenty in the past and not come across this issue before so am fairly confident its not a bug on the library. I'll reassess my code and do some more thorough testing.

Thing is, the application doesn't actually crash when the error occurs, it carries on running no trouble at all, just the connection to that particular instance which drops out after the exception is thrown.

I'll let you know how I get on and buzz back with any questions.

Robert

All new Live Search at Live.com

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/msnnkmgl0010000006ukm/direct/01/