Calling a method that returns an array of structs

Boyd Timothy btimothy at gmail.com
Fri May 16 14:44:32 PDT 2008

I've been reading through old mailing posts about this subject, but so
far none of them seem to match up with what I'm trying to do.

I've got a DBus method in one process that returns an array of
structs.  Each struct contains three strings.

I'd like to be able to call this from my C app using dbus-glib, but I
can't figure out what the parameters to dbus_g_proxy_call () would be.
 Could someone point me to something that would help out?

Thanks,

-Boyd