detailed HowTo with Examples for using dbus with low-level API

Macartney, Geoff gmacartney at tycoint.com
Tue May 20 03:54:34 PDT 2008

If you want to implement your own main loop, to listen for incoming
messages, there is an example program that I found very useful:

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/dbus/2007-October/008859.html

Geoff

Tyco Safety Products/CEM Systems Ltd.
Registered in Northern Ireland: NI 25728.  Registered Office: Unit 4 Ravenhill Business Park, Ravenhill Road, Belfast, BT6 8AW..

Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete any copies in your possession.