How to catch method request from a client to a server

Luca Ferrari luka4e at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 09:40:16 PDT 2008

Hello guys,

I've got this problem to solve:

Client A wants to execute methods from the remote object (Server B)

I would like to catch from a class the method invocations from the
client, permorm some check and then call the desidered method to the
server.
Look:

class RemoteInterface:
    #here I connect to the server with dbus.
    def __init__(self):
        bus = dbus.SystemBus()
	remote_object = bus.get_object("org.my", "/MyObject")
        self.iface = dbus.Interface(remote_object, "org.my.bla")

#here the client
interface = RemoteInterface()
interface.GetSystemClock()  #this is a Server method but first
RemoteInterface must permorm some controls.... how can I intercept the
method calls?

Thank you!

Luca