Question about dbus.lowlevel.Message.set_sender in dbus-python

Simon McVittie simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk
Tue Sep 30 07:43:41 PDT 2008

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 at 11:00:58 +0800, Huang Peng wrote:
> I found Message.set_sender method only accepts unique bus name. But in my
> project, I need implement a simple dbus daemon, it need set the sender as
> "org.freedesktop.DBus".

Patch applied, thanks. If you're going to be sending in a lot of
patches, please consider committing them on a local git branch and sending
them in via git format-patch - it'll probably make life easier for you,
and will let me credit you for things consistently :-)

http://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/docs/everyday.html

Regards,
    Simon