Suggestions for a Windows D-Bus client development environment

Schmottlach, Glenn glenn.schmottlach at harman.com
Thu Apr 16 10:55:53 PDT 2009

I'd like to make a correction to my assertion that the existing
NDesk-DBus is not being maintained. On the contrary, the development
branch is being actively updated (sorry Alp). So if you're interested in
seeing what's cooking on the bleeding edge, please download from the GIT
repository. I'm looking at this now and Alp (the maintainer) has been
kind enough to provide me with some help.

  _____