hello! I try to a build simle program which uses d-bus my program is too simple, its header contains: #include <dbus/dbus.h> error: dbus/dbus.h: No such file or directory

Anas Alzouhbi anas.lbn at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 07:34:23 PDT 2009

hello!
I try to a build simle program which uses d-bus, I compile my program
on my PC, but I wish to run it on my smartphone "openmoko"
my program is too simple, its header contains:  #include <dbus/dbus.h>
but I obtained this error messaj:  error: dbus/dbus.h: No such file or directory
should I add any flag to the commands in Makefile, or what I have to do
the makefile is:
all: trydbus.o
	arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-gcc -march=armv4t -mtune=arm920t
-std=gnu99 -Wall -pedantic -std=c99 -fexpensive-optimizations
-fomit-frame-pointer -frename-registers -Os
-L/usr/local/openmoko/arm/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib -o
trydbus trydbus.o -lm

trydbus.o:
	ccache arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-gcc -march=armv4t -mtune=arm920t
-std=gnu99 -I. -isystem/usr/local/openmoko/arm/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/include
-Wall -pedantic -std=c99 -fexpensive-optimizations
-fomit-frame-pointer -frename-registers -Os -c -o trydbus.o trydbus.c

clean:
	rm *.o