[Patch] increase dbus_verbose readability

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Fri Dec 18 09:09:47 PST 2009

Ralf Habacker schrieb:
> If those functions would be located into a
> specific context related header like dbus-file.h then it would be even
> clearer, which functions are available in the "file related" context.

I tried to go a step in this directection by placing the small pseudo
"class" DBusPipe into separate files. (The above mentioned dbus-file
stuff was skipped for now because it needs more attention)
It needed some more iterations until it works both on windows and unix
mainly because of required macro location move for DBUS_GNU_PRINTF and
some cryptic DBusPipe forward declarations, which did not allow to be
overriden by the real struct definition. If was required to remove those
DBusPipe forward declarations and to include the dbus-pipe.h header.

I will see if there is additional time to migrate additional pseudo
"classes"

Regards
Ralf