How to disconnecting from the systembus?

Marcel wittemar at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 23 04:21:43 PST 2009

Hi,

I'm writing my first time with the D-Bus-C-bindings and it all works, but I
have a lot of memory leaks in valgrind regarding dbus. So I want to
disconnect and unref from all D-Bus-data with dbus_shutdown. But how can I
disconnect from the Systembus? I connect with dbus_bus_get but if I try to
disconnect with dbus_connection_close I get

Applications must not close shared connections - see dbus_connection_close()
docs. This is a bug in the application.
 D-Bus not built with -rdynamic so unable to print a backtrace

So how can I cleanly disconnect?

Greets,
Marcel