calling method from java dbus to glib binding

aribhat arindamrk at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 23:13:21 PST 2009

hello,
We have a library which is written in C and currently java servlet calls
methods of that C library via JNI.

1. We want to replace  that JNI call by Java binding of dbus so that in the
client side we will use java and in server side (of dbus)  we will  use glib
binding which will actually wrap C library function.

2. Java servlet will be in one computer and it will talk to glib part via
tcp transport.

As I am new to dbus,  not very sure about how to do it or whether this is
possible at all.  Please point me to some sample code, documentation where I
can find more about those above two mentioned problem.

Thanks in advance,
Ari