how to get the DBusConnection for dbus_connection_dispatch from a DBusWatch of a DBusServer ?

Havoc Pennington hp at pobox.com
Wed Jul 1 06:13:40 PDT 2009

Hi,

On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 3:34 AM, Alexander
Neundorf<neundorf at eit.uni-kl.de> wrote:
> 16721: DBUS_AUTH_STATE_HAVE_BYTES_TO_SEND
>
> So the server receives something.
>
> Am I right that here something is going wrong ?
> If so, what do I have to do in the server to make it work ?

Server has bytes to send in order to complete authentication. Calling
dbus_connection_dispatch() would probably get it to do this.

It looks like there could be a bug that
_dbus_transport_get_dispatch_status returns DBUS_DISPATCH_COMPLETE
when auth state could be BYTES_TO_SEND. I'm not sure without digging
into it deeper.

In any case you need to figure out why auth is not completing.