Checking pending method calls in DBus.

NayaN kumar nayankk at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 00:36:35 PDT 2009

Hello,

I am implementing an asynchronous method through DBus, which will
download files over-the-network. This async method say 'StartDownload'
will be exposed via DBus. During the process of download, client may
wish to cancel the download, say using 'CancelDownload' method. This
means, while I am executing StartDownload method, if I get
'CancelDownload' request, I need to handle 'CancelDownload' request
first.

In order to implement this functionality, I need to have a provision of
checking the pending methods calls initiated by client via DBus. Does
DBus provides any API's which queries pending method calls?

Any help would be appreciated much. Thank you.

Best Regards,
-Nayan