dbus 1.2.16

Schmottlach, Glenn glenn.schmottlach at harman.com
Thu Jul 16 06:18:52 PDT 2009

So this assumption is that the GCC intrinsic functions for atomic operations are valid on all other platforms (e.g. ARM, SH4, PPC, etc...) but not (apparently) for i386 class processors and below. Therefore, has long as GCC generates good code for the processors I'm interested in (ARM at the moment), all is good, right?