problem in using dbus-java

Matthew Johnson dbus at matthew.ath.cx
Sun Jun 28 11:46:49 PDT 2009

On Mon Jun 29 00:01, Mohit Verma wrote:
> "Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> cx/ath/matthew/utils/Hexdump
>
> The command used to run the code is "java -cp
> /usr/local/share/java/dbus.jar:/usr/local/share/java/unix.jar:/usr/local/share/java/debug-
> disable.jar:/usr/local/share/java/hexdump.jar -
> Djava.library.path=/usr/local/lib/jni"

Does /usr/local/share/java/hexdump.jar exist? It looks from the error
like you don't have some of the other libraries which dbus-java depends
on. What distribution are you using? Most of them have packaged
dbus-java and dependencies, so you shouldn't need things in /usr/local.

> I browsed through some forums, and saw that this could be due to a bug. It'll
> be great help if someone can point out where I went wrong.

Which forums, ooi?

Matt

--
www.matthew.ath.cx