IDL language

Matthew Johnson dbus at matthew.ath.cx
Fri May 8 07:46:53 PDT 2009

On Fri May 08 10:26, David Zeuthen wrote:
> Also, one obvious use of the reference IDL compiler would be to generate
> nice docs for the D-Bus interfaces that we share via freedesktop.org.
> Right now, it's XML and that's a bit frightening...

I've already posted my documentation XSLT (and I think I'm not the only
one who's written one), but here it is again:

http://mjj29.matthew.ath.cx/dbus-doc/
(sample output: http://mjj29.matthew.ath.cx/dbus-doc/dbus-test.html)

I was hoping ages ago to make this official, but there was arguments
that were never resolved about documentation strings.

Matt

--
www.matthew.ath.cx
D-Bus Java