dbus interface timeout

lluis gomez i bigorda lluisgomez at hangar.org
Sat May 9 08:14:43 PDT 2009

hi all,

I'm new on dbus programming. I'm using python+dbus to comunicate my app
(client) with a server.

my problem is running more than one client instances. when the server
takes long time to answer one client, the other clients cannot
comunicate with the server until it responds to the first one...

some times the server takes long time ... so i'm wondering if it's a way
to set a "timeout" in the client calls... to avoid buggy petitions.

anybody can point me to some documentation about that?

thank you very much in advance ...

ll.