buid failed on win32 and cmake

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Sun Nov 22 12:07:55 PST 2009

> I got the exact same result with the git repository of dbus4win.

Oh. Well, I have never tried the cmake build myself, so I don't know any more;)

> I also tried the big patch you submited,

It's not a big patch! It's 114 separate git commits, output in diff
format, each with an email-style header, concatenated into one file.
I.e. what "git --format-patch --stdout" outputs.

I could as easily had made git produce 114 individual diff files
instead, that would have been harder to browse, but would have avoided
the misconception that it is "one big patch".

--tml