dbus-lauch --auto-syntax Problem

Nirav Rabara Nirav.Rabara at Matrixtelesol.com
Thu Oct 1 04:35:30 PDT 2009

Hi,
I have cross compiled dbus without x11 .
So I am manually launching using eval 'dbus-launch -auto-syntax'

I get following,
DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS='unix:path=/tmp/dbus-Iovyb4dv2d guid=
c3a6dn834df387i3jhre9483yrn4r3kef7k49fj';
export DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS;
DBUS_SESSION_BUS_PID=887;

Now to get connected to this session bus I need to manually export
DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS as below
export DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS='unix:path=/tmp/dbus-Iovyb4dv2d guid=
c3a6dn834df387i3jhre9483yrn4r3kef7k49fj'

this process I need to repeat every time i start my board,

Is that possible to lauch dbus session bus and export the generated path and
guid( or to remore the need of export ) without doing manually everytime??

Your Suggestion would be a great help for me

With Regards,
Nirav