dbus-lauch --auto-syntax Problem

Schmottlach, Glenn glenn.schmottlach at harman.com
Thu Oct 1 05:15:30 PDT 2009

Em Quinta-feira 01 Outubro 2009, às 13:35:30, você escreveu:
> Is that possible to lauch dbus session bus and export the generated path
>  and guid( or to remore the need of export ) without doing manually
>  everytime??
>

>> eval `dbus-launch --auto-syntax`

I believe if you read Nirav's e-mail a little closer you'll see that he is indeed launching the daemon as you suggested. One option we've done in the past is pipe the output above the above command to a file which we then source prior to launching our D-Bus services in another shell. Perhaps Thiago (or anyone else) can suggest an alternative approach which doesn't require caching the environment to a file and then sourcing that file prior to launching the service?