dbus glib + pthreads

Kees Jongenburger kees.jongenburger at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 00:26:53 PDT 2009

Hi John and others.

On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 12:25 AM, John Palmieri <johnp at redhat.com> wrote:
> You always need to use private connections in different threads otherwise one thread can starve the buffer or make calls to code across the thread boundary.

I managed to solve the biggest problems by calling
dbus_g_thread_init(); and the code now appears to work better see this
commit
http://github.com/keesj/dbus_glib_pthread/commit/be019390abb6c4fbf9dc4cde306334b6b766fed9

It will might crashes after a long while with "** Error ** Out of
memory", valgrind didnt't help and it doesn't look like a memory leak.
I will start by implementing your suggestion and see how it goes.

Thanks for the help.