Service error when attempting to connect client

Geoff Johnson geoff.jay at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 21:43:38 PDT 2010

I'm attempting to modify the example found at
http://live.gnome.org/DBusGlibBindings and have managed to get as far as a
successful compile after adding a couple of minor modifications. But if I
run my service and try to attach to it (using dbus-explorer that is part of
the d-feet package in Ubuntu) the service seg faults and I get an error that
says:

"Managed D-Bus error on path : /org/freedesktop/Cldd Error :
org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply: Message did not receive a reply (timeout
by message bus)

I'm a real beginner to DBus so I'm having some difficulty troubleshooting my
problem, if anyone is able to offer any suggestions I would really
appreciate it. If anyone is willing to take a look the source can be pulled
using:

bzr checkout lp:~geoff-jay/+junk/cldd

Thanks a lot.