GThread blocks on ARM.

Mukesh Savaliya Mukesh.Savaliya at MatrixComSec.com
Fri Aug 13 05:58:37 PDT 2010

Hi,

I am trying to run GThread on ARM board. I am using g_main_loop_run() inside
a GThread. And main()'s while(1) function is polling other functions.

Now both GMainLoop and while(1) are running very nicely on
PC(I386),Linux-Suse-11.2 . But when I load the same application on ARM, it
runs

only GMainLoop, and blocks at the g_main_loop_run() function call.

Can some one please reply me. Fast response will help me a lot.

Thanks to all in a good hope.