Using d-bus from multiple threads?

Ivan Barr itb.wrk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 14:29:52 PDT 2010

Hi Burton,

Thank you very much for replying.

Could you perhaps give an outline of your approach and anything you did
specifically to get it to work across the threads? For example did you use
multiple private connections or one? Did you use a standard MainLoop with
the default GMainContext? Did you limit the use of proxies to specific
threads etc. etc.

Regards,
Ivan