DBUS over Multiple Processors

Sven sven.2009 at gmx.de
Wed Aug 25 02:33:33 PDT 2010

I experienced dbus to be not multithread safe.
For us it happened that thread A, running the mainloop, handles incoming data like async method calls. And due to our softwaredesign, after some processing, thread B or C return the async method call. This leaded to crashes because locking on the socket doesnt work.

br, Sven

-------- Original-Nachricht --------