Regarding GSOC

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Tue Feb 2 14:14:57 PST 2010

Em Terça-feira 2. Fevereiro 2010, às 12.20.22, Aman (neshu) Agarwal escreveu:
> Hi !!
>
> Will Free desktop take part in this GSOC-2010?
>
> I am volunteer student who want to work for the Free desktop

Yes and no.

It will not be an organisation in GSOC terms, but other organisations will
accept projects for us.

For the past few years, both GNOME and KDE promised to accept Freedesktop.org
projects (but you have to make a good proposal, of course).

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358