Java generic signal handler

minimulisha03 ericcarmody at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 11 10:00:43 PST 2010

I'm kinda having trouble understanding how to implement this, how would i
connect to the session bus and just listen for messages?  Or is that even
possible?

String addr = System.getenv("DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS");
Debug.print(addr);
BusAddress address = new BusAddress(addr);
Debug.print(address);
Transport conn = new Transport(address);
.
.
.
What would come next if i wanted to listen to all activity on the session
bus?

Thanks again,
-Eric