Java generic signal handler

Matthew Johnson dbus at matthew.ath.cx
Tue Feb 16 09:04:42 PST 2010

On Tue Feb 16 08:46, minimulisha03 wrote:

> Is there a way to connect to the session or system bus and listen for all
> activity like method calls and signals using the low level api?

Yes, with the low-level API you will get all of the messages which are sent to
your connection. However, in order for things to be sent to your connection you
need to get the daemon to send them to you. This involves at least calling
AddMatch on the bus daemon.

I can't give you any more details now, I'm a little busy, but hopefully that
should point you in the correct direction.

Matt
--
www.matthew.ath.cx
D-Bus Java