Java generic signal handler

Matthew Johnson dbus at matthew.ath.cx
Wed Feb 17 14:58:51 PST 2010

On Wed Feb 17 14:21, minimulisha03 wrote:

> Something like this? Because the only signal I'm catching is
> NameOwnerChanged....
> 		dbus_conn = DBusConnection.getConnection(addr);
> 		_dbus.AddMatch("type='signal'");

> 		BusAddress address = new BusAddress(addr);
>  		conn = new Transport(address);

You're using the low level API and the high level one here. This won't work,
since I think they use different connections. There's now way to get the low
level transport out from the high level connection at the moment, I'm not sure
if that would be possible, since you 'd be fighting to read messages off it.

You need to create a Message using the low level api for the AddMatch and send
that by hand.

Matt
--
www.matthew.ath.cx