Dbus 0.94 Cross Compiling - Pthread dependency

Edmondo Porcu edmondo.porcu at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 01:07:09 PST 2010

Dear all,
I am facing a problem in compiling Dbus 0.94. At the end of the make
process, some posix functions cannot be found

arm-linux-gcc -I/usr/local/expatarm/include -Wall -Wchar-subscripts
-Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-prototypes -Wnested-externs -Wpointer-arith
-Wcast-align -Wfloat-equal -Wsign-compare -fno-common -fPIC -o dbus-test
dbus-test-main.o -Wl,--export-dynamic  -L/usr/local/expatarm/lib/
./.libs/libdbus-convenience.a
./.libs/libdbus-convenience.a(
dbus-threads.o)(.text+0x19ac): In function
`_dbus_internal_condvar_wait_timeout':
: undefined reference to `pthread_cond_timedwait'

Do you know this problem ? May you help me?
Best Regards
Edmondo Porcu