cant receive the signal sent from qt via dbus.please help.

Mukesh Savaliya Mukesh.Savaliya at MatrixComSec.com
Fri Jul 9 22:19:42 PDT 2010

I am sending a QDBusMessage signal through dbus to a dbus-glib application.
but i am not receiving a signal ,i dont know what to do?

I can send signals and methodcall to qt application ,but reverse is not
happening.

below is my code:

/********start******************/

QDBusMessage message=createsignal("/","local.Widget","pong"); //pong is
signal and local.wirdget is an interface
if(conncetion.send(message))
{
qDebg()<<"yes i can send the pong signal and see with dbus--monitor "<<endl;
}

Now,on dbus-glib side i am doing this:

dbus_g_proxy_add_signal(proxy,"pong",G_tPE_INVALID );
dbus_g_proxy_connect_signal(proxy,"pong",G_CALLBAC
K(pong_callback),NUL,NULL);

static void pong_callback(void)
{
g_print("yes,now entered into callback"); //this is not getting invoked
}

Can some one please guide me on this.What can be the wrong?

Thankyou.