Introducing the concept of 'DBus domains'

Mohamed Ikbel Boulabiar boulabiar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 11:43:33 PDT 2010

I think the same thing :
Keeping DBus code clean as a local Desktop IPC service and providing
extra capabilities (network proxies...) by using other independent
stuff like local-export-daemon.

Kybernetik, if you want to apply your idea, you can start by testing
local-export-daemon (or Collabora tubes) and making their use with
DBus easier.
Even writing a small step-by-step tutorial or providing visual use
cases can help the community.

Thanks

ik.