something like a dbus proxy

Sven sven.2009 at gmx.de
Tue Jul 20 05:47:09 PDT 2010

I just figured out the configuration <limit> for the sesion and DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS for the client. That would be great.
But i can't get it working. Some auth problem. I already found the suggestion to run server and client with same uid, but that didn't help me out.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------