dbus master failing due to wrong printf format specifier

Christian Dywan christian at lanedo.com
Thu Jun 10 05:03:16 PDT 2010

Hejsan,

I have been unable to build dbus master for a while and understood
there was a fix somewhere on the mailing list. Seeing that it wasn't
fixed yet, I'm providing a patch that allows me to build.

  CC     libdbus_internal_la-dbus-sysdeps-util-unix.lo
cc1: warnings being treated as errors
dbus-sysdeps-util-unix.c: In function
  ‘_dbus_write_pid_to_file_and_pipe’: dbus-sysdeps-util-unix.c:254:7:
  error: format ‘%d’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 5 has type
  ‘intptr_t’

The above is the exact error. This is on a native x86_64 machine.

--
ciao,
    Christian