Refactor _dbus_log_info, _dbus_log_security into _dbus_log_system

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Tue Mar 16 16:07:51 PDT 2010

Hi Colin,

in
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/dbus/dbus/commit/?id=04cf3166002a86b9a22851be4e243c87b5b3048d

you added

+void _dbus_system_log (DBusSystemLogSeverity severity, const char *msg,
...);
+void _dbus_system_logv (DBusSystemLogSeverity severity, const char
*msg, va_list args);

as cross plattform api function.

These functions looks identically to me execpt the way the dynamic
parameter list is provided. Could we reduce this new function to only
one function with the va_list parameter as provided before by _
dbus_log_security (const char *msg, va_list args) as shown below.

+void _dbus_system_log (DBusSystemLogSeverity severity, const char *msg,
va_list args);

Regards
 Ralf