using properties with dbus-python

Alex Launi alex.launi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 23:15:50 PDT 2010

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, it seems like it would be straight
forward but so far I've not been able to find anything. I've been searching
mailing list archives and Google for 30 mins and haven't come up with
anything.

I'm trying to export properties in my object using dbus-python. Is this
possible at all? In C# with NDesk.DBus it's incredibly simple- you just
declare a C# property in your interface, but for python I can't find a
thing! Could someone please a) give me a sample b) point me to a sample c)
point me to tfm i need to r, or d) tell me that this isn't possible with the
python-dbus bindings.

Thank you! I hope someone knows the answer to this..

--
--Alex Launi