Fix non-verbose build

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Tue May 4 02:03:25 PDT 2010

Fridrich Strba schrieb:
> Attached fixes the non-verbose build by using _dbus_verbose instead of
> _dbus_verbose_real directly

thanks for this pointer. I used _dbus_verbose_real  instead of
_dbus_verbose because i did not want to print the file name and line
number.

There seems still an area which requires some thinking about how to
solve:  _dbus_system_logv  is used by bus_context_log  for system
logging. On unix the default system logger will be used, on windows what
should be used ?

There come OutputDebugString into my mind., which is easy to implement
and could used for a first implementation.

Another solution may be to use windows event logging documented in
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa385780%28VS.85%29.aspx  - but
this needs definitly more work.

Any comments ?

Regards